Friday, October 26, 2012

Ghosts a Soaring















 This card was made using a border die ( courtesy of my friend Heather) on bottom of card that folds down...   I used the ghost on the lower right side to help hold that tab in place........

Note on inside of card below that tab on bottom of card.....   the third photo shows it better.  This is a quick way to add interest and dimension to a card and then just add a few simple elements along with Designer paper to the actual front of the card.  I recommend using a very heavy weight cardstock for the base...   otherwise the die cut border tends to flop down...   that's why I added the right hand lower ghost to hold it in place.   It could have used something on the left hand side as well.    Fun card and very quick and easy!   The ghosts are from Cricut Happy Haunting cartridge....    

N

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! I love what you did with Heather's die cut card. I better get busy and do mine now. You always do such great cards!

    ReplyDelete